TENANT OCCUPIED home nestled in the community of Gender Woods. Super cute and exceptionally well-maintained single-family home backing to a serene, wooded lot. These 2 story, 3 bedroom home features a bright and airy floorplan with the kitchen as the heart of the home. Main level includes a spacious living room, separate family room, and formal dining room. The eat-in kitchen offers plenty of cabinet and countertop space and pantry. Convenient laundry off the kitchen. Upstairs you will find 3 generous bedrooms and two full baths. Full basement for all your storage needs! Great location with easy access to 95. Nearby there is something for everyone! The current monthly rent is $1,800. The tenant is responsible for all utilities, yard maintenance, lawn care, snow removal and renterâs insurance. The lease ends April 30, 2022.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
1,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Disposal, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 89.20 x 91.60
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price