Beautiful 3/4 bedroom home in a great neighborhood. Many incredible upgrades and additions to this beautifully remodeled home. Entry level Family/Rec room with a half bath and gas fireplace; a formal living room, plus an amazing great room with cathedral ceilings, a second marble gas fireplace, and sliders to the Trex deck and patio. Large eat in country kitchen. Expanded Master bedroom with full private ensuite bath, large walk in closet plus a bonus room/bedroom or office. Lots of storage with an expanded full walk out basement. Fenced back yard with a deck, private patio and Hot Tub! Upgraded energy efficient windows. Kitchen remodeled in 2018 with all new cabinets and granite countertops. New HVAC and Water Heater replaced in 2019. Large neighborhood park directly across the street with soccer field, baseball field, tennis courts, playground and walking trails. Oversized 2/3 car garage. Absolutely must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, A-Frame, Split Level, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Mason
1,856 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Energy Star, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 114.20 x 139.60
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Playground, Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price